Holy Moly! Are we really just one month shy of having a toddler in the house again?!?! I can believe it after this last month. The latest blog posts certainly tell a story of a baby getting older. It has been a lot of fun watching him learn and explore this past month. He has been a pretty happy baby all along but this past month he’s been even more content (even with teething going on). He loves the fact that he can move around easily and get to new things. Speaking of those teeth…he’s been handling the teething pretty well. He still has 4 (two middle bottom and two top ones – middle and right) but the other side of the top are attempting to break through. Hopefully soon enough so his smile is balanced :)
His smile really does brighten up my day…or more like my every hour since I get to see so many smiles throughout the day. But the BEST thing about this month is Cohen’s new face he likes loves to make.
What you can’t tell from the pictures is that he also makes a huffing sound through his nose while making this face. It is hilarious! There’s no exact reason why he makes the face. Sometimes he’ll be upset, sometimes happy, sometimes crabby, and sometimes just because we do it and he’ll copy. I honestly can’t get enough of it. I know he’ll soon grow old of this and move on to something else so I’ll savor it while I can.
I’ll also savor this time in which he likes to cuddle. Just this past week I’ve found him “relaxing” and just taking a breather. Life is hard for a baby you know.
Rest now buddy, life just never seems to slow down!
I love the last picture!
ReplyDeleteDitto on the last picture!! I love that I FINALLY got to see that signature snout pout too!!
ReplyDelete