Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Easy Bake

We certainly love baked goodies in this house. I told myself when Sevea was young that I should try my hardest to not buy cookies or desserts. Instead we would try baking cookies or desserts if we wanted them. I figured it would be a fun thing to do together and limit the amount of cookies/treats we had in the house. If you have to put in work to make them, it definitely makes you really think about whether you want them. Well that worked real well when it was just Sevea. Not so much now that I have three kids. However I still love to bake and just might try bringing back that little deal of mine. It would definitely give us plenty of opportunities to use Sevea’s easy bake oven she got from Grandma for her birthday. I can’t believe it took us so long to use it. Exactly why I might need to go back to that deal of mine. Anyway while mom was away, dad so graciously put on the hat of baker and helped Sevea bake her first set of cupcakes. Cohen supervised…aka helped eat. Brynna wasn’t too sure about it. They turned out well…for a cupcake made from a light bulb heat source. No matter the taste it was all about the experience and mom can’t wait to bake the next batch with the very anxious baker.

IMG_3339IMG_3337IMG_3340IMG_3343IMG_3347IMG_3349IMG_3351

No comments:

Post a Comment