Friday, January 15, 2016

Cookie Time

Every Christmas season for quite a few years a group of us girls will get together for a cookie exchange. One year we baked all the cookies together and other years we’ve done the baking solo and just gathered for some quality time together while leaving with a car full of cookies…really it is a lot of cookies especially when you have a sister who attends the same exchange. We share the same family so have one less family to “force” to eat cookies. Don’t worry they don’t ever go to waste…I do enjoy cookies very much. Well this year the week before we had our exchange, Troy got a craving for cookies. And not just any cookies. He wanted the pudding cookies his mom would make that has been a favorite of ours. He loves the chocolate pudding with chocolate chips cookies and I love the oreo pudding with m&m’s. In a weak moment at the grocery store I said fine let’s make them and got stuff for both batches. I figured it would be a fun thing to do with the kids. We spent one Saturday morning as a family making cookies. And no it wasn’t just me and the kids, Troy helped the entire time. It was a fun morning for sure.

IMG_5451IMG_5452IMG_5453IMG_5449IMG_5458

And you know what, all the cookies got ate….plus the Christmas cookies we received the next weekend. I told you I love cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment