Most kids are the best at sleeping anywhere and in some crazy positions. Brynna had started preferring a new sleeping position way back in September. I thought maybe it was a one or two night type deal. Nope she continued to sleep this way for months.
I even caught her in an extra special sleeping position at nap time. :)
She slept this way for months. Why she wanted to sleep with her feet propped up on the bed rails or in such a small space is puzzling to me. But she’s taken to a whole new sleeping situation…
We’ve graduated to a big girl bed!!! We transitioned both Sevea and Cohen to the crib bed without the front crib rail first. But her room still had the single bed in it just waiting for when she was ready. She had taken a couple naps in our big bed recently and we asked if she wanted to try her big girl bed but she always said no.
Then one night she said she wanted to sleep in the bed and not the crib. So I let her. I figured she’d ask to be moved to the crib within minutes. We didn’t hear from her until the next morning. It wasn’t until I checked the monitor that I remembered I put her in the bed. We praised her for being such a big girl. She has taken naps and went to bed in her big girl bed since. We officially do not have a crib set up in our kids bedrooms. It is set up for daycare downstairs…so like diapers we aren’t totally rid of it yet :) So crazy to see our little baby growing up so quickly. I really need time to slow down with this girl. I mean I just moved my little boy who is two years older into a bigger bed ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment