Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Double Daughter Daddy Dance

IMG_7109IMG_7113IMG_7115IMG_7116IMG_7117IMG_7114

A month ago Troy had the pleasure of escorting these two beautiful girls to Lifetime for a night of dancing and other fun. Sevea loved it so much last year that she couldn’t wait to go again this year. Brynna, well, she loves any excuse to wear a dress. (Can you believe the weather this day in February was so warm that she wasn’t even cold taking pictures with just this tank top dress on?) It was a fun night for all three.

IMG_7110IMG_7112

Since Troy took Brynna this year I was very excited for a mommy/son date. Cohen chose to go to the Lego Batman movie and end the night with McDonalds. Sounded like a perfect plan to me. We both enjoyed the movie and it was crazy to me how different it felt just the two of us. Definitely something we need to remember and spend more one on one time with each of them.

IMG_7118IMG_7124IMG_7127IMG_7122IMG_7126

Best thing I loved about this night…the photo shoot. I’ll never get tired of seeing the pure excitement and happiness on their faces. Well and I actually get a picture with my kid. I’ll have to insist on getting one with all three next year. Unless you count this one…which I guess shows the true side of being a mom.

IMG_7108

No comments:

Post a Comment