Craziness you say...who loves the gym. Well it isn't really the gym I love. I do like the gym we go to. It has plenty of equipment, great classes (or I think...I've only been to one!), and friendly staff. But the best part of the gym....the free daycare!! Since being home with Sevea we've tried to make it a point to go to the gym during the week. It is great for her because she can play with other kids and get out of the house. It is great for me because I can get out of the house and away from her..haha! I suppose it is nice to get a good workout in too. The daycare has a lot of drop ins but they still manage to do activities with the kids. Sevea has brought home some cute art projects. But the latest activity was dirt cupcakes! Oh boy did they look good. I was tempted to skip the workout and make one for myself...but I doubted they would let me :( The cupcakes were made and frosted and the kids got to put on all the toppings they wanted. I don't know how they managed to keep the kids from eating them right then and there...or preventing all the meltdowns once they had to leave them and go play! Sevea did pretty well at listening that we needed to go home and eat lunch and take a nap before she was able to dig into her special treat. But boy did she get excited after her nap when I told her she could have her treat. So I guess making myself go to the gym has its benefits...a smile on her face is worth all the sweat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment