Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pottty Training Update

Sevea has done amazing!!! I can't believe how well she is doing. For right now it is more Troy and I making sure she sits on the potty when we think she needs to go. She isn't able to tell us when she needs to go so as long as we keep an eye on the time since she last went and make sure she goes she does really well. She isn't able to pull up or pull down her pants and underwear so I think once she learns this she could do better at making sure she goes when she needs to. It seems if we keep her naked on the bottom she will go when she needs to without us having to help her. So I think once we get her to know just to tell us and we can help she'll get it. But for now this is really working. We rarely have a potty accident and only the occasional poop. But overall she is really getting it. She stays dry during naptime and has even stayed dry for several nights. She progressed to being able to go on command when we know she should go. So we feel we have real progress. She still gets excited after going on the potty and does her I did it dance. Makes it so fun for all of us. We can't believe how fast she is growing up :(
 
She loves her Dora underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment