Friday, January 28, 2011
Whose daughter is she?
If I didn't give birth to Sevea myself I would wonder whose daughter she is. I got some big yummy muffins (that is what they are called) from Cub Foods last night. I gave Troy his halves this morning and then shared mine with Sevea for breakfast along with some fruit. She wanted nothing to do with it. I told her it was yummy, it was cake. Nope still not going to try it. And one of them was a chocolate muffin with a chocolate glaze and stuffed with a little cream!!! The other was a carrot cake muffin with cream cheese frosting. Really maybe she was switched at birth...our little girl who ate everything is no more. Which in a way I guess is good...I'd love her to have better eating habits than me anyway :)
Labels:
Sevea
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment