Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rolling Over

I never thought I would title a post rolling over this early into Cohen's life and actually be talking about our little guy rolling over. Cohen has surprised us as well as the doctors with his neck strength. During our hospital stay the doctors performed their routine baby checks and for part of the check had Cohen on his belly. The little guy almost rolled over on the doctor in the bassinet and she politely reminded us to never leave him on his belly alone in the bassinet. When holding Cohen over your shoulder it is more likely to find his head off your shoulder looking around than snuggling in. Tummy time hasn't been too difficult for Cohen as he doesn't hate it and maybe that is because he has already learned how to get out of doing it. Just roll over people, simple :)





Of course we don't think this will last. I am sure his head is just heavy enough right now to give him the momentum. Let's hope because I am certainly not ready for this development!

No comments:

Post a Comment