More fun had with our smiley happy chunky little guy this past month. He has such a relaxed personality (for the most part). I love how he can be so content to just lay in your arms. His main reason for being upset continues to be food. Give him a bottle or some food and he is happy again. And he LOVES all food. There hasn’t been much he will turn his nose at. Even green beans and peas have become acceptable to him. However he was NOT a fan at ALL of some Stage 3 baby food I tried with him. I had purchased some on clearance before he was even born and he will not eat it. Not even with our trick of applesauce. I don’t know if it was the processed funny flavors (they smelt gross, I wouldn’t have wanted them either) or what. He happily ate some homemade food processed to stage 3 consistency. I also ventured into giving more finger foods. Sevea was eating a lot of finger foods at this point. I don’t know if I started earlier since she had a lot of teeth but I just didn’t attempt it with Cohen. He does great and loves everything I’ve given him. He’s still got a ways to go on picking up the food and feeding himself but he tries.
He’s getting stronger each and every day. He isn’t showing any signs that he is really close to crawling. He is just really content to roll everywhere. I’ve read that rolling is sometimes all a kid will do and then eventually walks. It wouldn’t surprise me if this was Cohen. But he does scoot a little backwards. We know he is getting stronger since he will now stand with you holding him. He would not stand at all until this past month. It is fun to know he’ll be pulling himself up and standing all by himself someday soon. But for now we have fun watching him get into interesting places.
Another month down and another month we are blessed to spend with our chunky monkey!
No comments:
Post a Comment