Kids change so much each year. Physically you can judge through pictures. Mentally what better than to ask them questions. I’ve always wanted to ask certain questions of my kids and write them down to see how they change each year. However once I had kids I just plain forgot to do it, that is until Pinterest came into my life and made it “easier” to remember these types of things. Here are 20 questions I hope to ask my kids each year to see how their interests and answers change throughout their life.
Sevea’s 20 questions – age 4
1. What is your favorite color? Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? Babies
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Doc McStuffins
4. What is your favorite breakfast? Pink cereal (strawberry flavored shredded wheat) and rainbow pancakes
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Cheeseburgers
6. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
7. What is your favorite outfit? dresses
8. What is your favorite game? puzzles
9. What is your favorite animal? Kitty
10. What is your favorite song? Doc McStuffins I feel better song -
I feel better, so much better.
Thank you, Doc, for takin' all the ouches away.
I didn't feel so good 'till…
You fixed me like I knew that you would.
I feel better, so much better now!
11. Who is your best friend? Grace
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play, Swing
13. What is your favorite drink? Juice (we rarely offer it but when offered she turns it down 99% of the time, haha)
14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? blankie and baby
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? A unicorn, a fireman, a princess
17. What is your favorite thing about your brother? I like to give him hugs and kisses
18. What do you love about yourself? I like that I can do stuff by myself
19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? I like when he gets me crayons and paper for I can color
20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Watch t.v.
Love it! My favorite: "I like when he gets me crayons and paper for I can color"
ReplyDeleteHA! I love this!!! What a great way to track the changes in interests and personality versus just size. And I agree with Troy I love the comment: "FOR I can color." Ahh, you will always have to remember that she would say FOR instead of because or so. So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove it! What a great way to remember her as who she was each year!
ReplyDelete