I hold on to the memories. Just like years in past I take today as the day to really remember all the good times I was fortunate to have with my dad. I came across more pictures of a pretty memorable night with my dad and thought it would be great to share. I’ll always miss you dad but at least I have some pretty good times to look back on and be thankful there is a reason to miss you in the first place.
Making drinks with Troy. And checking to make sure that Troy could handle the good of the whiskey.
Here is the bull. I couldn’t ever tell you the story when my dad was alive nor can I tell it today but if you ever have a chance for the next best thing, Ryan, to tell you about the bull and the bugle you should. And a night is not complete without a little vacuuming…of ones hat of course!
I love and miss you daddy-o!
Thinking of you today.
ReplyDeleteKatie
Dancing with the vacuum, fake shots...so many memories from that one night.
ReplyDeleteAh, good times. Many good memories of the man that is dearly missed.
ReplyDelete