Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This drawer is made for me

I just love how kids can sit anywhere and be content. It doesn’t have to be the couch or the floor or even a chair. Give them some toys to sit on, just fine. Give them a basket to sit in, okay. Cohen decided one day that when day was hooking up the sound system bar he purchased (in order to hear the cartoons better you know!) he would take advantage of the fact that the dvd drawer was sitting on the floor just asking for him to sit in it. Not much in life is more fun than sitting in a drawer throwing out the dvd’s!!

IMG_5242IMG_5245IMG_5246IMG_5249

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha! I can't believe how much excitement you were able to capture in these pictures. He definitely seems to love climbing into things. Whether they are on the floor or not!! So I guess that means all drawers need to be taken out on placed on the floor for this little guys safety. :)

    ReplyDelete