SNOW…some would call it an ugly four letter word. I used to agree. But now I look at snow in a much different way. 1) I don’t typically have to drive in it. I think most people really hate snow because of the havoc it creates on a commute to work. Working from home eliminates this for me although I still worry about Troy driving in it. 2) I have a 4 year old daughter who thinks snow is an amazing 4 letter word and jumps for joy hearing that it will snow. How can you not have a little (even a lot) of love in your heart for snow watching the pure excitement and happiness of kids enjoying snow.
I don’t think I’ll ever look at snow the same way again…or I guess not until maybe my kids are grown and complaining about the snow :)
Another reason I am a fan of snow…it makes our driveway not being flat worth it. The kids may not be able to ride cars very safely on the driveway during the summer but put some snow on it with a big pile at the end from the snowplow…..a sledding hill has been formed!!!
HA HA HA, look at those pink snowpants. Cohen is going to love that when he gets older. :) Invite us next time you go sledding.
ReplyDelete