Friday, March 1, 2013

Let’s talk about fashion

I’m not one to give advice on fashion. Now that I am at home 95% of the time I have fallen into a habit of wearing comfy shirts, sweatshirts in the winter, and jeans. I pull my hair back into a ponytail most days so I can take advantage of the extra sleep time. My fashion choices could certainly be better. However I do think I have a little more fashion sense than this pajama wearing little girl :)

IMG_6171IMG_6434

This is just a sampling of Sevea’s fashion line coming out soon!

The funny thing about her choices is that she initially just really wanted to wear her pajama dresses. This mom wears long sleeve shirts, pants, socks, and even sometimes sweatshirts to bed all while snuggling under the covers for the night. So there wasn’t a chance that I would let her just wear a dress to bed in the winter. She continually amazes Troy and I with her willingness to do what we say. There was no fight about the dress. She gladly took our instruction of putting on something else with it. So every night she chooses to wear some summer pajamas she finds some winter ones to go along with them. She may end up wearing some pretty crazy outfits but I still think she is the cutest little girl in our house by a long shot!!

1 comment:

  1. She definitely has her own style. I swear that girl looks good in anything though. Cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete