I am happy for the help. Especially because there is no whining. There is actually whining from Cohen when he can’t help. If you are putting dirty dishes in he doesn’t quite get that he can’t help put them away yet. Cohen really loves helping. When he was sick and very very irritable this was one activity that made him happy.Whenever he hears the dishwasher door open he runs over to help.
Then Sevea decided that she wanted to wash her hands. Her hands turned into playing in the water. Playing in the water turned into washing the dishes. Can’t complain there. She spends a good deal of time “playing” and we get clean dishes in the end. Win for all parties.
I have to figure out how to bottle up this excitement and love for chores. Because I know I’ll need it in the future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment