I totally intended on updating at 30 weeks but time got away from me. Then I turned 31 weeks but had a doctor’s appointment two days later. Well that was on Friday and I never got around to writing the update before the weekend. So I’m trying to sneak this in even though 32 weeks is so close. But there really isn’t much to update. Each week goes by and brings us closer to meeting our new little baby but how I’m feeling has been pretty much the same. I haven’t experienced much discomfort yet especially the nasty “H” word. I’ve felt well enough to continue with my gym workouts and that is the only time when heartburn tends to strike. I guess I do get it occasionally but most of the time it goes away without taking any tums. But during my workouts, oh boy is it rough. Makes me want to throw up. During my doctor visit, we discussed options for relief. I could take Prilosec or something similar before working out (like 2 hours before). I’m thinking I might just try taking a tums during my workout class if it strikes since I think I can live with it for the next 8 weeks…if I am able to workout until the end. Sleeping is still going well considering. I find that I am sleeping through the night more these days. Which is surprising to me since I’m only getting bigger. But if I do wake up it is a quick potty break and then fast asleep once I hit the pillow.
Many people have told me it is hard to believe I’m due at the end of July when they look at me. Well that could be because I am measuring fundal height wise behind. I measured 28 weeks and was 31 weeks at my appointment. The doctor isn’t concerned since I don’t have large babies but we’ll keep an eye on it. The same thing happened with Cohen (I don’t know with Sevea because the doctors I had with her were not very informative) and in the end I caught up. But we did get another sneak peak at him around 34 weeks so maybe we’ll get another look at this one.
A look at the belly from 29 weeks to 31 weeks.
One other note from the appointment: baby’s heartbeat was higher again this time (more in the high 140’s to 150’s)
It is hard to believe I’m already into the 30 week section of this pregnancy. Time is going by so quick. In some ways I feel like I just had Cohen and was just holding him as an itty bitty baby. Then I look at him and he is definitely not itty bitty. The excitement to meet this little one is building but we are trying hard to enjoy these last two months as a family of 4.
I’m into the two week appointment stage of pregnancy so my next appointment is on Friday June 14th.
No comments:
Post a Comment