I know some of you who read this blog have hinted to Carissa that she should start back up her blog. I’m in the same boat as you. I loved reading it as well. But I’m not holding my breath and maybe you shouldn’t either. You need to breathe to live ya know. Instead I thought I’d share some pictures of the moments I’ve caught on camera.
Brody at just a couple days old
Brody looked so small next to Brynna. He’s growing quick and will soon likely pass Brynna on the charts
Not much beats holding a newborn in your arms, especially a sleepy one.
I missed all these cute/funny faces with Brynna. She was so upset with the world when she was awake at this age that all her faces were crying or sleeping. Brody makes an adorable kissy face and his pouty face just makes me melt.
This little guy loved his sleep. I swear for the first few weeks of his life he did nothing but sleep. He eventually grew out of that some but still is a pretty good sleeper. This mom is a little jealous.
Sometimes I think those first few months parents are just on auto-drive trying to get through each week. So being that I am just the aunt it has been so nice to take a back seat and really take in how much Brody has changed. Never ceases to amaze me how much they change so quickly. Excited to watch this little guy grow and grow and grow.
I guess now that I see my cute little man on your blog I could reconsider writing on mine. But wait, how about you just post things for me!!!!!????? We could do a joint blog? Thanks for capturing his first few months of life and remind me of how quick it is going. Sometimes it feels not fast enough but now looking back I think maybe it goes by just fast enough. :)
ReplyDelete