Sometimes a year feels like a really long time. Like let’s say when you are waiting to go on a planned vacation or when you are a little kid waiting for Christmas to come again. A year also seemed like a really long time when I was in the hospital holding a precious newborn baby girl. But I should have expected that the first year of Brynna’s life would seem so short when it was over. Since she is the third child and my attention is not solely focused on her the time flew by faster than I could even imagine. It flew by faster than I wanted. Sure there were times when I couldn’t wait to get to this first birthday. But there are many times that I wish I could make time stand still and keep her young forever. But here we are on Brynna’s first birthday. She gave us an amazing 365 days filled with giggles, tears, smiles, cuddles, and love deeper than we thought possible. No matter how fast the years flow by I’m happy that I get to spend them being her mommy. Happy birthday Brynna B! Let’s eat some cake!!!
Happy birthday Brynna B! You are too cutefor words. Love you and can't wait to see how you fill our lives with joy in the years to come.
ReplyDelete