Wednesday, January 21, 2015

These are the good moments

Capturing the kids on camera getting along is something I really love. There are many many times I could grab the camera and snap pictures of them fighting but who has time for that when you are trying to make them get along. Plus who really wants to have proof of it. I certainly don’t think I will forget anytime soon. Actually in all seriousness my three kids get along quite well. It is just those darn Zimmer kids that we hang out with that cause all the trouble. Just kidding. But I really do think being around them so often makes my kids get along better when it is just the three of them. Or maybe it is just the ages they are now. I’ll probably be wishing they would get along soon enough. Anyway share in some good moments that I’ve captured and try to remember with the bad always comes some good.

IMG_3106IMG_3108

Whoa! All three snuggled up in bed reading books. No fighting. This was a great sight to see.

IMG_3381IMG_3430

I love how they continue to be huge fans of Brynna. She is starting to want to join them in doing more and more so it is nice that they don’t hate having her play with them…for now.

IMG_3440IMG_3441IMG_3442

Now if you know Grayson and Cohen this is a Kodak moment for sure. We hear the most trouble coming from these two. So to find them quietly reading books by each other was so great. Then to capture them reading one book together and not fighting about it….wowsers!!

IMG_3631IMG_3632IMG_3633

These two typically always get along because Brody is still learning to stand up for himself and fight back. Plus he’s normally so chill things don’t bother him. Slowly but surely we are seeing glimpses of the trouble the two of these will get into.

IMG_3830

All parents have those moments where you realize it is so quiet that something bad must be happening. I thought we’d find a little girl soaking wet from the dog water bowl, one pooping his pants, and the other…well doing exactly what she was doing. But to our surprise we found all three chilling on the bed watching something on Sevea’s tablet. Now that was one GREAT moment to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Cohen and Grayson reading a book together... AND your kids all sitting DOWN on the bed. He he! Such a great post!

    ReplyDelete