So I’ll be totally honest, when we brought Brynna home from the hospital I had on more than one occasion asked myself what I was thinking when we decided to have a third child (hormones and lack of sleep crazy thoughts). We had just hit that sweet spot where the two kids were easier and they were playing more together. So it felt like our family was more like what we wanted. However I am thankful Brynna was already born because what awaited us was what we truly wanted for our family. Sure having three kids is more work and has its challenges but watching the three kids together melts my heart every single time…okay except those moments when they are maybe not the nicest to each other. But forget those and savor moments like these ones.
Yup we gave up on parenting the whole third kid, haha! She was just too cute wanting to be apart of what they were doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment