I got sooooo many great comments on my transformation story. Each and every one of them made me smile, some made me tear up, but all of them made me know how loved and supported I am. I truly have amazing people in my life. If I didn’t tell you personally, thank you thank you thank you!
I’ve had some interest to share more about my story or just in general posting fitness/health related stuff. I love following people on social media to help inspire and motivate myself. So I’d love to include some of this stuff on the blog as long people find it interesting or helpful. I’ll be the first one to admit I don’t know everything, not even half of everything. But I have found what works for me. So I’ll try to post some more on this big part of my life. And really it is a win for me because it will help keep me on track as well. My journey certainly hasn’t ended.
So one part of a comment by one of my best gal pals Michelle, pointed out something I may be even more proud of than the weight loss. She said…”It was more about becoming strong and fit instead of skinnier.” My whole life it was about the number on the scale. I never thought about muscles. I thought the key to my success was doing cardio. Kosama gave me so much more than I bargained for. I thought it would lead to weight loss and that was pretty much all I wanted/expected. Slowly over time my focus did become strong and fit over skinny. And I am so glad it did. Because my muscles help me open pickle jars on my own!! haha The muscle I have built has allowed me to look better at this weight but the main thing I love muscle for….you can eat MORE food :)
Sis your amazing. I don't know how you juggled it all but I am so proud of you staying committed & the results are paying off...You look awesome! Hard to imagine that you had 3 kids & still saw the transformation.
ReplyDelete