Sunday, June 14, 2015

School is out for the summer!

It’s summertime!! On one hand I am super excited for all the fun we have in store for the summer. But on the other hand I am very sad to see the school year end. And not because I enjoyed the time away. Quite the opposite really. I am very much looking forward to having both of them home. I know I will have times where I wish they were at school (attitudes are sure to creep in) but I am looking forward to spending more time with them and also not having to keep track of bus pick ups and drop offs, school lunches to pack, and dealing with all the papers that come home from school (please tell me I’m not the only one who hates throwing away the work they bring home but really you can’t keep it all). What makes me most sad about the end of the school year, it’s yet another time in life where I am reminded that my babies are growing up and I can’t do anything about it. But oh what a year it was for them both. We couldn’t be more happy and proud of all the work they did this year. They both excelled so much this year and grew leaps and bounds (just not in the height department).

IMG_4336

CBegEnd15SBegEnd15

No comments:

Post a Comment