Thursday, December 29, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

This Halloween I spent less time behind the camera and more time enjoying the event itself. I may have less pictures but it doesn’t mean the holiday was any less fun. From my perspective maybe a little more fun since I wasn’t worried about getting certain pictures. Good reminder to just enjoy the moment versus always having to capture everything. That’s not to say I didn’t get the necessary pictures! We attended the second annual Witzel/Rotell Halloween party the Saturday before Halloween so the whole family dressed up again this year. Troy and I along with Carissa and Andrew went with a Price is Right Theme. Troy being the new host Drew Carrey. I was one of the beauties (term used loosely, haha). Carissa and Andrew were contestants in which Carissa was the showcase winner (what do you expect when she makes the costume!) (Her shirt says…All This Can Be Yours If The Price Is Right…ahahaha!)

IMG_6722IMG_6726

Sevea’s was a Lippy Lips Shopkin. Cohen was Optimus Prime Transformer. And Brynna picked out an adorable witch costume. Pretty fitting I guess since she can be pretty cute but also very scary. I still should have made the sour patch kid costume happen but I’ve given up my control on choosing their costumes. If it makes them happy, it makes me happy (all within my limits still of course!)

IMG_6773IMG_6767IMG_6742

No pictures of them trick or treating. They’ve got the walking/running to each house down. No other pictures of the party. They had a great time as well as the adults. I did say I took less pictures right ;) There smiles in these few pictures sum up the holiday for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment