Thursday, April 27, 2017

No nap

Brynna: I have two choices. If I don’t want to go to bed or if I need to go to bed. I don’t want to go to bed.

This is a normal statement from Brynna to me at naptime during the week. Ever since we took the nuk away her naps have not been consistent. For a couple months she still laid down but didn’t always fall asleep. And when she did fall asleep it would be later into naptime and then waking her up was very difficult. (You don’t want to mess with a woken up Brynna…scary!) Then putting her to bed at night was a huge ordeal. Because of this I started letting her get up and play quietly so she didn’t take such a late nap and then bedtime would be easier. Well then making her lay down at all slowly didn’t happen. So in true Brynna fashion she now thinks she gets to pick whether she naps or not.

20161227_17060420170101_135824Attach21119_20170329_15160020170319_14504120170319_15251420170326_15402120170326_15573620170116_12205920170225_162032

I think it is safe to say that she might still need a nap sometimes. I gotta say though that holding her while she sleeps at the age of 3 1/2 is pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment