Thursday, November 2, 2017

Birthday Celebration

IMG_7324IMG_7245

Way back in July we celebrated yet another year we were blessed to have with these three cuties. Food was ate, presents were opened, cake was devoured, and fun was had. Not much else you could want in a birthday party!

IMG_7233IMG_7279IMG_7249IMG_7250IMG_7254IMG_7255IMG_7264IMG_7272IMG_7270IMG_7271

The kids are so blessed to have such amazing people in their lives. We are so thankful that they take time to celebrate the three of them. The kids certainly loved the gifts they received. They got to play with the gifts that day and have entertained them for hours on end since.

IMG_7285IMG_7292IMG_7290IMG_7294

Sevea requested a Barbie cake this year. I ate my fair share of cake from ones just like this that my Grandma Muller made. I have to say she did it better than me. But Sevea liked it and that’s what matters. Cohen wanted a Super Mario cake this year and my worst decision was looking at designs with him. He wanted a cake that I wasn’t really capable of doing so without him knowing I changed designs. I figured if he got a bunch of action figures he’s be ok with it. Well this was not the case at first. He was super bummed…that is until he saw them actually finished with the figures on them. They were made of rice Krispy treats and scotcheroos. Yum! For Brynna’s cake I knew it couldn’t be cake or a bar. I really liked the cookie cake from last year but this year decided to purchase the BEST cookie cake from Eileen’s cookie. I doubt it had anything to do with the mermaid design Brynna chose but the cookie cake couldn’t have tasted any better.

IMG_7297IMG_7301IMG_7312IMG_7313IMG_7317IMG_7319

This year’s celebration was pretty much the same as the year before and for that I’m grateful. The kids are a year older and that’s really a big enough change in itself.

IMG_7327

No comments:

Post a Comment