Been a long time!! We had some computer issues that kept me from the blog. Troy has yet to fix it but we just forget about it most nights since we now have phones that allow us to connect to the internet for most of our needs. I couldn't blog from my phone well at all so I finally broke down and hopped on Troy's work computer. Hope you enjoy the tidbits from our life you may have missed :)
We have a pretty strange girl when it comes to drink choices. Our daycare when we moved to Shakopee did not serve the kids juice. Our doctor recommended to not serve juice. So we decided to not do juice since it can be something kids really become "addicted" to. We figured water and milk as staples would be good enough. We aren't against juice occasionally and have offered it to Sevea a couple of times. Our little girl is NOT a fan. She pretty much will only drink water and milk....no pop or juice or anything different. Even chocolate milk is not something she really will drink much of. BUT give her a caribou drink and she'll drink as much as you let her. Carissa decided to give her a sip when she asked since she figured she would never like it. Well that started something!! It is definitely a good thing that I don't get caffeine in my drinks so I can share. She loves anything I get from there...even the much more coffee flavored things that even I don't love as much. What a silly little girl....Carissa you created a monster (we'll send you the bill for all the extra Caribou we are required to purchase for her!! haha)
![]() |
| Loving the drink even if I happened to only be in my underwear |
![]() |
| See how this makes me happy...more please! |


No comments:
Post a Comment