Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I did it myself

Sevea has been on a kick lately where she tells us all the time, "I did it myself." Now she has been doing many things on her own for a while but now she just likes to tell us she did it herself. But there are many things that she just didn't have much interest in doing on her own....or maybe we love having her be our young girl and don't force her to do more on her own :) Either way we know she is growing up and wanting to be more independent....we have a 2 1/2 year old who just recently decided she would attempt to climb into her booster seat on her own (which she does really well and reminds us again she is growing up!) It is just the cutest thing when you hear her say, "I did it myself" and you find this:

No comments:

Post a Comment