So we haven't had to do a ton to get ready for baby #2 since 1)we have stuff from Sevea and 2)having daycare with infants has made pulling stuff out something we already had done. As I posted earlier we got Sevea into her new room which meant we were able to get the crib back to baby mode. Sevea enjoyed helping Troy with this task and I think it also helped her to associate the room with the baby rather than herself.
It is amazing how less prepared we feel this time. It just feels like we should be doing something. I finally packed my bag the other night. We have a car seat ready. A few clothes ready. I think it helps that we have family so close this time and that we live a mile away from the hospital. If we forget anything Troy can easily go home or ask the Zimmer's for their help...or there is a Target across the street from the hospital :) Let's hope the transition to a family of four goes smoother than we could even hope for!
I know that it will go smoothly. And it does help a lot that you are so close to home this time. Let us know if you need anything.
ReplyDelete