Monday, November 21, 2011

First Snow

Snow definitely has a love-hate relationship going on in our household. Troy LOVES the snow when he can take the snowmobile out for some fun. He HATES the snow when we get dumped on and he is regretting his decision to forgo buying a snow blower leaving him to shovel. I HATE driving in the snow. One huge plus to working at home now is not having to drive in the crummy weather. I never really loved the snow until now. I LOVE the snow to be able to spend some time having fun in it with Sevea. Sevea only LOVES the snow. No hate from her yet!

LOVED the snow! Would have played outside all day if we let her :)

Getting ready to go down

Extra fun to slide in snow gear

Time to get rid of the 12 month size snow pants, haha!

One cool chickadee

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute!! I love her face in the first pic. Did you get out and throw some snow around too??

    ReplyDelete