Saturday, October 27, 2012

I’m not too big

IMG_5206IMG_5207

Cohen had been waking up from his naps early but not really ready to wake up. Instead of deal with his crabbiness when mom was gone, Troy put him in the swing. (not to say I didn’t try it once recently too, just didn’t work) He decided that after another 15 minutes nap in the swing he was ready for the afternoon. Thankfully he has figured out sleeping a little longer in his crib is the better option these days.

IMG_5208IMG_5209

Sevea I think appreciates Cohen sleeping a little longer at naptime as well. Naturally he would wake her up by the time I could get him. She wasn’t always a fan of the little nap and on this day decided to rest her crabbiness away in the chair. I remember her as a newborn in this chair and now she barely fits.

Both of them are getting so big, but not too big!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious. I love this post. It truly captures the evolution of their lives. They were such tiny little things and look at them now. Growing like weeds.

    ReplyDelete