It is hard to switch from such a sad post to something fun. But the reason I write this blog is to be reminded of all the little things in life I am thankful for. This blog really helps me focus on all the little moments I am blessed with my kids. So back to normal posts I go.
One weekend in September we attended a wedding in Alexandria for a cousin of Troy’s. We had a lot of fun, even though the night in the hotel wasn’t a lick of fun :) Sevea enjoyed getting to play with her second cousins and other kids there as well. Cohen was such a sport even though he was up way past his bedtime. And he couldn’t have been cuter in his borrowed outfit from cousin Grayson.
So handsome. I could just eat him up. I guess I am referring to them both :)
Sevea trying to keep up with the shuffle but just not getting it. She wanted to play with the other kids again but couldn’t find her new friend.
She was certainly happy once she found her new friend again. It is so great when older kids are nice enough to entertain the young ones. This girl was great and so nice.
Oh goodness. You have two heartbreakers on your hands. I will let you figure out which two I mean. :)
ReplyDelete