Most of the blog posts I write are about happy times. Happy times with my kids. I most definitely feel blessed. Life isn’t 100% rainbows and sunshine for our family but we certainly don’t have a dark cloud over our heads and you could even say we don’t see much rain. We are happy and again very very blessed. Did I say blessed? I try very hard to recognize all the good in my life on a daily basis. And I hold on even tighter to those good things when faced with extreme sadness. For those of you that don’t know my daycare was expanding. Today was the first day for the brother of Eloise. Then in March I was supposed to welcome another baby boy who was due to be born late September. I just received an email from the mother I most certainly know she never thought she would write and I never ever wanted to receive. They went into the hospital to be induced on the 28th and the baby had no heartbeat. No words. There are no words. Except to count your blessings. I certainly am reminded of how precious life is. I’ll squeeze my two kids a little longer in honor of little Bradley.
That is so sad. Praying for Bradley and his family, and for you. xoxo
ReplyDelete