Thursday, January 17, 2013

Get Your Sillies Out

What do you get when you combine dancing, singing, fun characters and a 4 year old little girl? A fun night out seeing Yo Gabba Gabba Live!

IMG_6220

We took Sevea to her first live performance last night and it was a huge hit. We definitely were the parents with the kid that didn’t quite know the show like everyone else. Sevea has seen Yo Gabba Gabba but it isn’t something we regularly watch. However when I saw a Groupon deal for the show I figured it was a perfect opportunity to do something fun with just her. It was definitely worth the money and she had a great time.

IMG_6213IMG_6214IMG_6215

At first she just sat back and took it all in. I sort of wondered if she would get into the show or not since she wasn’t super familiar with the characters. She sat there with her hands folded together taking it in.

IMG_6233IMG_6234

But once the characters came out and started dancing and shaking their sillies out, she totally got into it as well. She loved dancing along and doing what the characters did.

IMG_6225IMG_6229IMG_6235IMG_6237IMG_6238

I’d totally recommend this show to anyone with young kids. We saw kids of all ages there. Even parents with just one kid that had to be 9 months to a year old. The music and dancing is fun for all ages…and the alcohol served I think made it extra fun for the adults ;)

IMG_6216IMG_6218IMG_6219

Thanks for such a fun night Sevea. We’ll shake the sillies out anytime with you!!

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I bet she just loooved ever minute of it! Nice to have the one on one time again too I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete