Sunday, October 13, 2013

Three’s a crowd

Troy and I always hoped for a “big” family. Our idea of a big family was more than two…so really nothing crazy, haha! I really loved the family feeling I had growing up and how things are now with three siblings so close in age to me and also another older brother. Now that our family includes three children it has been fun watching them interact. Okay Brynna doesn’t do much back yet but the older two just love being around her and helping in any way they can. Cohen’s at such a great age as well because he now thinks his big sister is great and watching them together is so fun. I hope they grow up loving each other as much I loved my siblings. I’m sure there will be sibling fights along the way but hopefully those will only deepen their love for one another.

IMG_8165IMG_8566

Both of the kids just love laying by her, Cohen especially. It seems almost daily that Cohen will lay by Brynna while she is playing on the floor. He’ll just hang out and be close to her.

IMG_8411IMG_8416

Both kids wish they could do more for her. Mom and dad wish they could too :) Too bad they can’t change diapers or wake up for middle of the night feedings. But they help when they can by giving her the pacifier or giving her a bottle or even just grabbing a rag.

IMG_8459IMG_8463

A favorite of both Cohen and Sevea is watching tv or movies. Cohen is a big fan of laying or being close to someone so he’ll often lay by Sevea wherever she ends up. Sevea and Cohen both loved the naked movie time. The battle of what to watch that they both will like has already begun!

IMG_8461IMG_8512IMG_8518

Cohen was a great big brother and did tummy time with Brynna. Then decided she needed help playing with the toys above. He has surprised us with how much attention he gives Brynna and all of it is loving and nice. What an amazing big brother Brynna has.

IMG_8578

No comments:

Post a Comment