Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Brynna 9 month update

More and more changes this last month. More and more Brynna reminds me she is no longer going to be my little itty bitty baby forever. She is following in her big sister’s ways and continuing to army crawl everywhere. Sevea crawled on her forearms but Brynna prefers to get up on her hands and pretty much just lunges herself forward. She’s getting really good at it and goes pretty quick so I’m thinking she might not crawl the hands and knees way. Her method definitely works though because she is exploring and finding new and interesting spots as well as getting to new fun things…like socks to chew on.

IMG_0921IMG_0922IMG_0924IMG_1277IMG_1281IMG_1282

Besides crawling around everywhere, Brynna has started to try pulling herself up on things. She really likes crawling to you and then pulling up on your hands to a standing position. She also loves standing and will often lock her legs when you try to get her to sit down. Soon enough I’m sure I’ll catch her pulling herself up on everything. Remind me its probably time to lower the crib!

IMG_1286IMG_1287IMG_1290IMG_1306IMG_1307IMG_1308

We’ve heard lots more babble from her this month. She started saying ma ma ma and da da da. The ma ma ma often came when she was hungry or tired or fussy. I don’t think that was intentional in asking for mom to help and I was excited to hear it at other times. Then came da da da and it was happy babble. Out of all the kids she was my one hope to hear momma first and she made that come true. She now will say mom, ma, momma when she’s happy as well. We still hear ba and da babble as well and really all of them make me light up.

IMG_0936IMG_0949

Brynna is deciding to take after her big sister in her growth as well. They were almost identical in height and weight this month. Brynna weighed 18 lbs 12 oz – 61% (Sevea 18lbs 9.5 oz) and her length was 26.25 inches –7.5% (Sevea 26 inches). Hard to believe that Brynna will continue to grow and be the size her sister is now.

IMG_1047

Looking back to last month or even more to two months ago it reminds me how quickly things change. Two months is so small in the long life I hope Brynna has but right now each day in those two months matter so much. A good reminder to not take a day for granted. So many memories made and so many more to make.

IMG_0887IMG_0903IMG_0955IMG_1048IMG_1104IMG_1311IMG_0986IMG_1114IMG_1337

1 comment:

  1. I love the one with the cup. CHEESE!!! She always has the sweetest smile.

    ReplyDelete