Shoot it! Shoot it! Shoot it for 2! That’s just one of the cheers Sevea learned this year during her cheerleading class. She loved the class and is excited to do it again. She said out of everything she’s done she likes cheerleading the best, then swimming lessons. Unlike with dance we were able to watch her during practice. It was nice because we got to see where she started and then how much she learned by the recital. She did so well. I’m sure the three sessions of dance helped because she looked like she could follow along better. Cheerleading tends to have sharp precision movements, while dance tends to be more graceful. I think she does better with that….unless she is dancing around the house and then she just twirls everywhere. I personally loved cheerleading because we got to see Sevea in cute little workout clothes!
No comments:
Post a Comment