School is out for the summer! We can officially celebrate summer break from school in this house. Sevea has graduated from preschool and is one summer away from being in Kindergarten. It still blows my mind. Anyway she enjoyed preschool so much and was sad for it to be over. I am so glad she has a love for school. I just hope it continues as she grows. Her class enjoyed a morning at the park and ended with a cookie treat and a mini graduation ceremony.
Sevea, her teacher, and some other classmates were hiding from other kids. They gave up and waited for them to find them on the park bench. The kids doing the hunting however decided to find a place to hide themselves. Epic fail for hide and go seek!
She grew so much this past year. It was a great year for her experiencing new things. She’s proven she is ready for next year, now I don’t know if I can say the same for myself. We are so very proud of you Sevea!
No comments:
Post a Comment