Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Catch

I’m definitely behind in posting…oops! I blame it on the tv show Scandal. I’m hooked. I get so sucked in to the show I have to put everything down and just watch. A sign of a really good show. Then there is also my book…Gone Girl. I’m to the really good stuff and so if I am not watching Scandal I just want to read. I got out of the habit of reading for a while and I realize this is why. Books can suck you in even more than tv shows. Even though it’s been a while I still like to recap the happenings of our lives for looking back sake. Sooooooo back to the end of April….we took a little trip to Marshall/Russell for Makenzie’s confirmation. Although somehow the camera never came out for that I did capture some cute pictures of the kids playing at Grandma and Grandpa Appeldorn’s.

IMG_1298IMG_1301IMG_1300IMG_1299

It is always fun going to gma and gpa’s house because they have very different toys than we do. All the classics Troy grew up with. It was fun to see our linebacker of a boy suited up ready to play. But we can’t leave out our cheerleading princess who is ready to catch a ball or two in between striking a pose.

IMG_1302IMG_1303IMG_1304

While the big kids played Brynna explored the texture and taste of grass for the first time. She loved it. She learned quickly the grass wasn’t real tasty but those dead leaves must have had sugar sprinkled on them because those were yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment