Friday, November 13, 2015

Moments

I have so many random moments that I captured but don’t have a ton to say about. So I figure why not make a post about them all together. They are all the little moments that happen on the most random day but they are the moments that I cherish. After all it truly is all about the little things in life.

IMG_4695

This a very rare site these days. I don’t remember the last time it happened, maybe 3 years ago. No I’m not talking about Troy taking a nap. And not even Sevea, which is actually more rare than Troy. But the fact that they both took a nap together was definitely something worth capturing and remembering. I remember laying on my dad’s stomach even as a teenager so this picture just warms my heart.

IMG_4732IMG_4735

Sevea and Cohen play really well together. But most of the time it is more active play. Running around the house or yard. Playing pretend house/school/concert, etc. So it was a really fun sight to see them play “Barbie's” together. Especially because for so long Cohen wasn’t into this kind of play at all but Sevea is always really into it. It is still a rare sight for them both wanting to play like this together so it is fun to know it can happen.

IMG_4830IMG_4831

This has become a common occurrence around this house. If one has to go the other joins. It was actually really nice for getting Brynna to go when we wanted. Although weird it is nice to see like doing things together.

IMG_4820IMG_4823IMG_4822IMG_4829

Brynna has been into babies a lot lately. Real and fake ones. When I get the camera out to take a picture of her, of course I can’t just take a picture of her. Cohen always demands a picture be taken of him as well and Sevea, well she puts up with me taking her picture because if I am getting 2 I better just get all three.

IMG_5038IMG_5039IMG_5042

Another example…I made puppy chow and the kids decided to have a little fun with not just eating the yummy treat but playing in all the powdered sugar that falls off (you know the worst way to ruin puppy chow is to not have enough powdered sugar!) Cohen insists on a picture and I’m happy about it because look at that smile. Then you get Brynna and her whatever, I’m busy here attitude. And lastly we have Sevea. This is the girl we get sometimes that we wonder where she came from. She was “joking” about throwing the powdered sugar at me. But look at that face. I know she wasn’t really joking until I told her it wasn’t ok. But we still love her because look at that sweetness behind the evil ;)

I’m thankful for this blog at times because it is moments like this that would easily slip away forgotten. They aren’t necessarily photo worthy or times that really need remembering. But they are great moments that I know I will be happy to look back on. A little look into our normal everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment