These three kids aren’t overly emotional. They don’t have tons of attitude. They are so easy going and just a joy to be around. Okay who am I kidding…as Sevea has aged she certainly has gotten a more “grown-up” attitude that is beyond irritating at some points. Cohen is going through that I don’t know what to do with myself when I am hungry or tired phase. Cue the tears over something so little or you can be telling him something he wants and he just can’t hear it so he cries. Then Brynna, well what do you say about Brynna. She has more personality in her pinky finger than the whole family. So attitude for her would have a whole new meaning.
Yet that’s not the attitudes I am thinking about. Just take a look at these three. They got some gansta attitude going and some performer attitudes bigger than I could do myself…even after numerous cocktails. They love to perform for us daily. Requests for dance parties still happen often and more and more we have drama but in the form of a play. So I guess we’ll deal with the less than ideal attitudes to get to experience these fun loving ones.
Love love love love this! You definitely have some hilariously and frustratingly attitude filled kids. Good thing that most often is the first description.
ReplyDeleteLove love love love this! You definitely have some hilariously and frustratingly attitude filled kids. Good thing that most often is the first description.
ReplyDelete