Thursday, July 28, 2016

Summer break time

Yes it is the middle of summer and just days away from August. The kids go back to school in less than 4 weeks. (We start this year before Labor Day on August 22nd. We are sooooo lucky this year (jk) and get a short summer since they need a long summer next year for construction on the new high school) So this post is a little late but really the fact that I have blogged at all this summer is a positive thing. I feel like this summer has been so busy and no time for the extra stuff I want to do…ok I could blog instead of watching tv but ya know, priorities :) Anyway I love looking back on how the kids have changed over a school year so I couldn’t forget to post this one. We’ve been enjoying our summer but they are both very excited for school to start again. Hallelujah for excitement!

IMG_6203

IMG_4893IMG_6204

IMG_4832IMG_6205

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap, look how big they are getting. Great recap of what a year (9 months) can mean for a kid.

    ReplyDelete