Thursday, August 2, 2018

Brynna, age 4

Brynna may have turned 5 yesterday so I guess I’m a little behind on posting even though I did have them answer the yearly questions at that time. Hopefully you’ll see a post soon about the new 5 year old and how much she’s changed this past year.

20170305_08300620170401_164742

20170628_11072620170712_175942

20170512_06385720170719_064422

20170801_20120020170801_20120220170801_201217


Brynna’s 20 questions – age 4

1. What is your favorite color? Sparkle blue and sparkle pink and sparkle purple

2. What is your favorite toy? Barbie dolls

3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Sing and Trolls (because a guy says bye suckers!)

4. What is your favorite breakfast? pink bagels (strawberry cream cheese)

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly

6. What is your favorite snack? spicy pretzels (buffalo pretzel thins)

7. What is your favorite outfit? ahhh dress because I have the prettiest dress ever

8. What is your favorite game? cotton candy (Candy Maker on her tablet)

9. What is your favorite animal? Cute Giraffes that have sparkly eye color

10. What is your favorite song? Body like a Backroad

11. Who is your best friend? Brody and Sophie

12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Pick flowers

13. What is your favorite drink? Pink lemonade and Pop (she was our first to like pop but she’s picky, she wants dark pop and not root beer…good thing mom likes caffeine free versions)

14. What is your favorite holiday? Valentine’s Day but also Christmas because I really liked the presents and the notes daddy left for us

15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? rainbow dolphin and big giant Poppy and cheetah baby

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to pay money. (You mean earn money) Yeah I want to be like Kim. I want to give people food and what else does Kim do? (Kim has a part-time serving job)

17. What is your favorite thing about your older sister? Playing in hers room and I love her black boots About your older brother? I just don’t want to play with him because he’s a boy and plays with boys stuff

18. What do you love about yourself? I love my toots and how funny I am and that I pick out my clothes by myself

19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Kiss him, give him flowers and that I love him

20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Kiss you too and give you flowers and go to the park

IMG_7343IMG_7347IMG_7348

1 comment: