Well I’m at least posting Cohen’s age 6 before he turns 7. I guess I redeemed myself on this one ;)
Cohen’s 20 questions – age 6
1. What is your favorite color? Blue
2. What is your favorite toy? Super Mario Cart Toy (Remote Control Car)
3. What is your favorite tv show or movie? Teen Titans Go
4. What is your favorite breakfast? french toast sticks
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Grilled cheese, cookies, and strawberries
6. What is your favorite snack? donuts
7. What is your favorite outfit? I don’t have any favorite of those
8. What is your favorite game? X-Box
9. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah…zooom
10. What is your favorite song? I Can’t Stop the Feeling
11. Who is your best friend? Leo
12. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play games like frisbee and soccer
13. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice
14. What is your favorite holiday? December…Christmas
15. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my pink teddy bear (Uncle Andy won it!)
16. What do you want to be when you grow up? Policeman
17. What is your favorite thing about your older sister? Her helps me About your younger sister? Her really likes me
18. What do you love about yourself? Playing soccer
19. What’s your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Making tracks (car tracks)
20. What’s your favorite thing to do with Mommy? I love picking out grocery stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment