Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blogger?

I'm jumping on the blog bandwagon. I read all of my friends blogs (or the ones I know that have them), I read some various blogs from other people, and then I read a lot of healthy living food blogs. So I figured maybe I should try it out for myself. I think it is a great way to stay connected to people in your life. You don't have to say much or maybe you don't think it is even interesting but for me I love getting to know people more through a blog....especially my friends. While I love learning new healthy ideas I knew that type of blog just wasn't for me. No one wants to take my lead in eating junk food on the weekend and see pictures of it all. Okay who I am kidding...junk food could be consumed all week long! So I thought I'd start a blog about my family. I think it will be great to look back and see some of the things we did or what was on my mind at certain times. I hope I don't bore anyone who is willing to follow my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment