At the end of August I transitioned from being a full-time working mom to an unemployed stay-at-home mom waiting to start a home daycare business. This transition is proving to be fun and I have really enjoyed spending time with Sevea. We have worked out a schedule for the most part. Our day starts with a little cartoons and then breakfast together. We get ourselves ready to head to the gym. Sevea loves this part of the day where she can enjoy time with other kids and different toys :) We head home most days or to the store if needed. Soon enough it is lunch time. Shortly after lunch it is naptime. During naptime mom tries to get some daycare related activities done or just have mommy time...which can include a nap herself!! The afternoon is filled with more playtime or activities. We try to spend time outside but the weather lately has been cruddy..especially for September. Before we know it dad is home. The day goes by pretty quick. It is incredible to think I get to spend all my time with Sevea. I will cherish it for now....I could be wishing for time away soon
For Sevea's last day of daycare I made cupcakes for her and her friends. They turned out great! Yummy and really cute! Sevea was not happy to only have one. These were truly a special treat and I look forward to making them in the future. Here are some pictures of Sevea and I enjoying them at home.
I was not happy one bit when I had ate all the cupcake and couldn't have more. I kept telling mom stop it!(I didn't want my picture taken since I was upset)

I figured out that I could lick my fingers and hand to enjoy the frosting a little longer. She learns from the best!
Ha Ha! That is so funny that she would tell you stop it because she wanted more. Funny, she is such a ham.
ReplyDeleteI love the pic with her hand in the air...hahaha...too funny! It is amazing that she has transformed into a little person with attitude and spunk! Love it!!
ReplyDelete