Quick update on the potty training: Sevea is doing amazing. I would no longer say we are potty training but Sevea is potty trained. She lets us know when she has to go and wears underwear all day except for sleeping time at night. She actually does really well most nights but we just aren't ready for underwear at night since she has peed a couple nights here or there. Once we switch her to a big girl bed I think we can transition to that since she could get up and go if needed. (That will happen once I am done with school just in case we have issues at night) She has do great and we are so proud!
A funny moment we have to share because it is what parents do. She'll love this when she is older :)
 |
| This is what she does when she is pooping..haha! |
|
Don't ask why she covers her ears. I think she was trying to push one time and didn't have anything to push against and just used her head. It was pretty funny and pretty cute all at the same time. Like I said she'll love when we show this at her wedding!!!
perhaps she doesn't like hearing the kurplunk
ReplyDelete