A little more potty talk for you...or more cute pictures mostly. I love when I have my camera handy and can catch these kind of pictures! She's doing great with the potty training! I think she has gone a week since the last accident. We've asked her if she needs to go and she says yes which is new. So we are feeling more and more like we can trust that she knows (not totally yet but getting there). We went to a friend's little girl's 1st birthday party on Saturday and we asked her if she needed to go potty and she said yes and went. This was especially exciting because of the excitement going on and she had also gone not too long before that so it was great to see her go. We bought her some more undies and this time it is Minnie Mouse so she is excited for those now too. I never thought I would be this excited about pee pee and poo poo :) Oh how things change!
No comments:
Post a Comment