Thursday, February 17, 2011

She totally is my kid

So I have mentioned at times how Sevea is not my kid by the things she chooses to eat at times. For morning snack she proved once again she is my child. She requested popcorn for snack and who am I to deny her of what she wants. We often will have popcorn for an afternoon snack together while watching some cartoons. Our little mommy/daughter bonding time. Otherwise snack for her most often does not mean snack for me or not the same thing. Again this morning she reminded me she is a Pearcy girl at heart. She will always try to eat from my bowl before her own. We even start with the same size bowl! She is a smart cookie knowing that if she wants more she needs to eat mine first then move on to her own bowl. Growing up I remember when we would bring fast food home there was always fries to share never your own container. What do you think the first thing was that I ate? I am not alone in this but very few bites of chicken nuggets or hamburgers were eaten before the fries were gone. Of course we didn't make it obvious but we made sure we got the most fries we could. This is definitely my child!!

No comments:

Post a Comment