The day has come! Grayson has officially joined our group at daycare. First I can say how great it was having Carissa and Andrew be the parents that dropped off the new child. Such an easy transition and a comfortable one. Secondly it was great seeing my nephew and knowing that I will get so much more quality time with him. My own children surely make daycare worth it but building an extra special bond with Grayson is the cherry on the top I guess you could say. For many parents having to go back to work is difficult since you can miss out on all the new developments your child goes through. I am happy that Carissa and Andrew will have a little closer view on those moments with me being able to fill them in so much.
Our day has been fun thus far :)
 |
| So much fun to look forward to! |
 |
| We haven't met, my name is Grayson |
 |
| Enjoying the new scenery |
 |
| Watching Sevea play |
 |
| Sevea sharing her toys to make Grayson feel welcome |
 |
| Just looking cute, it is what I do best! |
Did Sevea take the first picture? And where is the picture of Sevea and Grayson? :)
ReplyDeleteYou and Carissa are both so lucky. Can only imagine how much easier the transition was for Carissa having you as his daycare provider. On a different note I cannot believe how big Grayson is already! Looks as big as brayden.
ReplyDelete